Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Who's Responsibility..........Just Think???."




Once look at the pics we can find the difference. I Hope by Gods Grace Everyone should live happily with Good Health & Wealth. But who is responsible for the homeless children . Homelessness and street life have extremely detrimental effects on children. Their unstable lifestyles, lack of medical care, and inadequate living conditions increase young people's susceptibility to chronic illnesses such as respiratory or ear infections, gastrointestinal disorders, and sexually-transmitted diseases, including HIV/AIDS. Children fending for themselves must find ways to eat; some scavenge or find exploitative physical work. Many homeless children are enticed by adults and older youth into selling drugs, stealing, and prostitution.

My heart went out to them as I thought of their desperate situation. I wanted to do something for them, through some kind of a sponsor a child program, but the problem of world hunger seemed so large that I didn't know what to do. Poverty in India is so widespread, that it seemed impossible to help them out in a lasting way. They only stopped when a shopkeeper shooed them away. Although, I was relieved, it broke my heart watching him treat these homeless children.





No comments:

Post a Comment